Crown Worldwide Group publishes 2018 Corporate Social Responsibility report
May 24, 2019
Crown Worldwide Group today published its annual Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) report. As a socially and environmentally responsible company, Crown continually revise its efforts to improve the environmental performance and committed to taking a more sustainable development path for its operations.
This report details some of the great work and achievements of 2018:
- Crown has mobilized 2879 employees in 34 countries to donate time, money and goods to 160 charitable causes worldwide.
- Crown Pride, our LGBT network celebrated its first anniversary.
- Released our first gender pay gap report in the UK.
- Used technology to save 198 tonnes of CO2.
- Adopted GDPR as the compliance standard in every office.
- Launched our i-Learn platform offering over 300 training courses.
For full details of the report, please click here.