Detailed inventory management
Retaining complete control of every stock movement through the warehouse.
Receiving, addressing, picking, packaging
From the minute your goods enter the warehouse they are part of a minutely designed and detailed system fully aware of every movement from arrival to final delivery. A bespoke warehouse management IT system encompasses batch control, FIFO/FEFO functions, and pick and pack procedures. Updated in real time, the system offers general reporting functions, systems integration is web-based, and features wireless communication.
The warehouse management system has three important systems for checking, picking and packing the correct inventory to meet orders.
- A handheld scanning system identifies and verifies product units. Integrated with the warehouse management system, it has an alarm function to prevent errors. It is web-based and updates the system in real time.
- The light indicating digital allocation system is particularly suited to bulk pick and point of sale allocation requirements. It features an electronic panel representing an individual point of sale and an accompanying LED readout displays its allocation quantity.
- For individual point of sale picking we use a pick-by-voice system. Warehouse operators wear headsets and are guided to shelf locations. Voice confirmation from the operator confirms correct handling using a combination of location code, product code, and expiry date.
Consolidating and reporting
- Up-to-date and accurate management information is always available via our web-based management system.
- The system enables everyone to see what’s going on as well as what’s going in and out.
- Detailed reporting is an essential component of any supply chain system, but is especially so when cost control is front of mind.
Additional services for inventory management include quality checking, bar coding, labeling, and price tagging.